Kenan Doğulu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenan Doğulu

Kenan Doğulu Fan Club

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

christian singles - I want it all

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
WesternA
Misafir

christian singles  - I want it all Empty
MesajKonu: christian singles - I want it all   christian singles  - I want it all Icon_minitimePaz Tem. 24, 2011 4:27 pm

dating in Canada - Tired of all the BS My name is Ayla HER christian singles  - I want it all Sydney1 christian singles  - I want it all Sydney2 christian singles  - I want it all Sydney3 christian singles  - I want it all Sydney4 I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. singles in Queensland free online dating Tamworth free online dating Albury-Wodonga online dating UK free dating singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating I am big into exploring my sexuality. I like down to earth people that aren't full of ****. Wiolling to try many things if I interested. Please no maniacs, No Drama. Don't like to play games and at the first sign of bullsh*tI'm out. I also would like my body to be explored. Nothing serious and very discreet and I will have a pic sent to your email on request. my hobbies are going out and enjoying life...my goal is to meet a nice person 2 have fun with and enjoy myself. im looking for someone that i can kick it with and chill with in take me out to the movies or somewere fun, then maybe after I can show off my oral skills Wink Send your naughty photos to me. I'm a fun oufgoing girl that is looking to get out and meet more people. I love to go out and party and I'm up for pretty much anything. So drop me a line and tell me something saucy about yourself. hey fellas im on here looking for someone to spend a little time with and hookup with from time to time. nothing too serious.... im not going to put my whole life story on here but im very good looking and dont have time for a relationhsip at the moment... if you need to know more just holla at me. im always up for a good time, love to party. you can always find me at the local bars dancing on the tables. partying is def my favorite thing to do. i always come home with a guy and am looking for a hookup right now;) I am looking for a friend with benefits. I am looking for a noncommital-no-stringsa-ttached working relationship or a one time deal. I am in a open relationship and looking for someone pick up where he leaves off.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

christian singles - I want it all
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Kenan Doğulu :: Her Telden :: Anketler-
Buraya geçin: